8th EBDQUIM in Brazil features International Speakers and Panelists
The 8th EBDQUIM – Brazilian Congress of Chemicals and Petrochemicals Distributors will take place six week from now on 09. to 11. March 2016 in Porto Seguro, Bahia – Brazil. This Latin-American forum, which brings together the major national and international companies along the entire chemicals value chain, producers, distributors, transport & logistics providers and industrial & commercial users, is organised on a bi-annual basis by Associquim / Sincoquim (Sao Paulo, SP – Brazil).
Keynote speaker this year will be Steve Holland, CEO of Brenntag AG. There will also be two panel discussions with international participants.
“Distribution Chemicals globally – perspectives”
- Günther Eberhard, DistriConsult
- Paul Henderson, Univar
- Edgar E. Nordmann, Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH
- Frank Schneider, IMCD Group
“Governance and Regulatory Compliance”
- Peter Newport, Chemical Business Association (CBA)
- Aurélio Nogueira do Amaral, Ag. Nac. do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis (ANP)
- Márcio Nunes, Departamento de Polícia Federal (DPF)
- Neville Prior, Fédération Européenne du Commerce Chimique (Fecc)
Further program details can be found on https://www.associquim.org.br/ebdquim2016/?lang=en and an online registration can be made via the link https://www.associquim.org.br/ebdquim2016/inscricao_congressoi.asp
Source: Associquim / Sincoquim
HGE – DCG / 27.01.2016