June 8 2016

Zhong Yung now 100% owned by Brenntag

Brenntag buys all outstanding Shares of Zhong Yung in China

Global chemical distributor Brenntag AG (Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany) recently announced that the group has signed an agreement to acquire all outstanding shares in Zhong Yung (International) Chemical Ltd. (Shanghai, China) A first tranche of 51% was acquired in 2011 and Brenntag is now buying the remaining 49%.


According to Brenntag, Zhong Yung has a significant presence across the mainland of China with distribution facilities in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Guangzhou. The infrastructure in the key economic regions in China includes laboratories, blending and storage capabilities.


Brenntag press release


HGE / DCG – 08.06.2016

More ...

Mastering the art
of distribution


Further publications

Receive latest publications & update

    By subscribing you agree to receive our promotional marketing materials and agree with our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.

    Please let us contact you:

    I consent to having DistriConsult store my submitted information so they can respond to my inquiry.